We are currently accepting applications for a part-time sales assistant. The position will be approximately 20-25 hours/week. You must be available Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application by Wednesday, November 16. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
EarthQuaker Devices Job Description
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Responsible for entering orders, running reports, researching sales history, answering emails and assisting with tasks assigned by the sales manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist the Sales manager with dealer relationships, sales reports, aspects of work flow such as shipment dates, product updates, new product launches, and sales policies.
2. Enter orders and confirm lead times.
3. Communicate with sales mangers about open orders and required stock amounts.
4. Applies knowledge of company products and services to assist sales and customer service representatives with providing a quality customer experience.
5. Work under the direction of the Sales Manager to resolve customer complaints in a professional and timely manner.
6. Implements sales programs as direct by Sales Manager.
7. Understands and supports established sales policies, procedures, and goals to ensure sales proper and effective treatment to customers.
8. Goal setting and implementing to meet deadlines.
9. Adaptability throughout the workday and ability to multi-task and balance a variety of duties while still completing each task in a timely manner and according to company standards.
10. Professional attitude in all artist/dealer/vendor/public relations.
11. And all other duties may be assigned by Sales Manager.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
Stress tolerance & management
Leading and Influencing
Prior sales experience required.